Building a Website that Converts Visitors into Buyers
The lifeline of businesses today is a presence on the web. But just building a website without a strategy can be a costly mistake. Your buyers won’t come simply because you build it. That’s why we get to know you, your audience and your competition so that your website gets noticed, builds traction and ultimately converts more visitors into leads and sales.
Website Infrastructure & Strategy
No one would dream of building a house without a blueprint which is why a design strategy is so critical to website development. It helps to make sure that your website tells the story about your business that you want your target buyers to know about you.
Our web design strategy includes:
- Defining the purpose of your website, such as sharing information, a marketing tool, selling products/services or all of the above.
- Identifying how you want your audience to see you through messages, colors, design elements and branding.
- Understanding your target audience so we know what they are looking for, how they go about finding it and what present the best method(s) to get in front of them.
- Pinpointing the flaws in your competitors’ websites so that you can learn from their mistakes and make your site better.
- Researching the keywords and phrases used by your target audience to find you and help you dominate your market space.
- Outlining the tasks that are necessary to build the website, such as content, graphics, applications, etc.
- Articulating what your message is in a manner that will resenate with your visitors, get them to share with others, and keep them engaged with your content and with your business.
- Developing a deployment plan which will take into account how you want to generate income from your site such as lead generation, online fees, alliances, etc.
- Specifying the technology constraints and guidelines needed to initiate the design process all the way through to successful completion.
- Building the website using best practices and industry standards to ensure that your website is cross-browser compatible and mobile-friendly.
Website Programming and App Development
Our website programming, design and application development services include:
Creation of WordPress blogs and websites as well as development of custom WordPress themes and plug-ins.
- Custom Web Design and Programming
- Application development
Application development for media devices and smart phones such as iPhones and Droids.
SAMPLE GALLERY of WEBSITE DESIGNS
Recent from the blog
- Real-Time Marketing News
- Latest Marketing Content
- Competitive Intelligence: What You Need to Know to Be Competitive
- Timeline for Brand Pages: How the New Timeline Will Impact Your Facebook Branding
- Web Design Resources & Tools
- Harnessing the Social Media Revolution
- Social Media Design Dimensions (Cheat Sheet)
Beat your competition and locate your best customers online.Read More
Drive quality traffic to your website and establish your online brand.Read More
Convert more visitors into prospects, leads and sales.Read More
Develop customer loyalty, get more referrals and expand into new markets.Read More