Why Choose Us
Why Choose CaptureHits?
We’re eager to collaborate with you on your marketing efforts and think we have a lot to offer your business:
- Real-world experience:
CaptureHits has been helping businesses build, nurture, and advance their marketing operations from strategy development through implementation for more than a decade.
- Bona fide expertise:
Thanks to our lengthy and diverse career histories, the CaptureHits team can offer you in-depth knowledge of best practices in marketing strategy, Internet marketing, search-engine optimization, graphic and web design, and copywriting.
- Sales acumen:
With past success as a top-performing sales executive, CaptureHits’ CEO brings a first-hand sales perspective to the marketing function — and a big-picture view of your business development efforts.
We’re proud of the success we’ve shared with our clients:
- On average, CaptureHits’ online marketing strategies produced a 300% increase in web traffic in a year’s time.
- Increased a client’s customer base by 300% ― and helped boost sales by 400%.
- Subscription rates jumped by 250% for one client as a result of our targeted marketing campaign.
- Implemented a marketing plan that produced $40,000 in book sales in two weeks’ time.
- Produced a 9.6% conversion rate in under 90 days from a 2,000 fan base on Facebook
- Want more success stories? Check out our case studies.
- Want to know what our clients say about us? Take a look at our testimonials.
- Dedication to your success:
CaptureHits measures itself by how well we achieve your goals. You define the success measures at the onset of our work together, and we focus solely on delivering your desired results. Our job is to tailor solutions to your exact goals (and hopefully deliver a little extra on top of that)!
Recent from the blog
- Real-Time Marketing News
- Latest Marketing Content
- Harnessing the Social Media Revolution
- Social Media Design Dimensions (Cheat Sheet)
- Local Search: When Your Business Needs Targeted Visitors
- Timeline for Brand Pages: How the New Timeline Will Impact Your Facebook Branding
- Facebook Tutorial : Facebook for Business
Beat your competition and locate your best customers online.Read More
Drive quality traffic to your website and establish your online brand.Read More
Convert more visitors into prospects, leads and sales.Read More
Develop customer loyalty, get more referrals and expand into new markets.Read More