Become a Guest Blogger for Us!
If you’re a great writer, are passionate about sharing what you know through blogging and would like to increase your visibility online, then we’d love to hear from you and discuss a guest blogging partnership.
NO PHONE INQUIRIES ABOUT GUEST BLOGGING PLEASE.
We will be reviewing all applicants, subject matter, etc. and will be making our
We are looking for writers and content creators on these subjects:
- Social media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.)
- Search engine marketing (SEO, SMM, Local Search, etc.)
- Infographics and research on marketing, small businesses, mid-size businesses, B2B and B2C.
- Communication strategies (PR, team building, etc.)
- Content development/strategy and blogging
- Leadership and management (e.g. succession planning, organizational development, etc.)
- “How to” videos on business related topics such as operations, productivity, marketing, accounting/finance, leadership, customer relationship/customer service, etc.
- Competitive analysis, market research, finding the target audience, etc.
- Marketing strategies for service-based businesses
- Interviews with thought leaders like Ken Blanchard, Mari Smith, David Meerman Scott, etc.
- Marketing and demographics on baby boomers, Gen X/Y, shadow boomers
- Marketing in the healthcare industry
- Business growth strategies (e.g. financing, money management, operations management)
- Enhancing productivity
- Optimizing marketing (e.g. calls to action, conversion strategies, measuring/tracking progress, etc.)
- Value-added sales and business development.
- Customer Retention, loyalty, cross-selling, etc.
- Finding new markets to expand into, growth opportunities, etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU:
- As a guest blogger you would create EXCLUSIVE content (that would not be shared with other websites, including your own website.)
- Written entries are preferred over other formats, however we totally welcome video entries for “how to” content pieces or interviews with experts, etc.
- You will retain the copyright on all content you create and simply allow us the exclusive and unlimited rights to use your content under a “work for hire” agreement between both of us.
- If you commit to submit content on a regular basis we would request that you are able to keep that schedule on an ongoing basis.
- Written content will need to be between 500-750 words but we’re not going to split hairs if it is slightly less, or slightly more. Video should be approximately 3-10 minutes, but not more than 15 minutes (which we will have to enforce.) Video should be in MP4 format.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- In exchange for being able to use your content, we would promote your content on our LinkedIn groups, through our RSS feeds, Twitter, Facebook, our own networks and emailing list totally over 600,000 subscribers.
- You will be able to have a bio paragraph at the end of each article that may be customized for each article you create. We will also allow you to add in an image (e.g. a picture or you or your company logo) and up to three hyperlinks which you may use to link to your website or social media account. (These links will be FOLLOW links so your content on our site will help with link building efforts.)
- All content you provide to us will be proofread/edited for typos, grammar, etc.
- All content will be SEO’d using white-hat best practices to ensure that the search engines find and index your content.
- We’ll also help you to make sure that you really understand the audience and that we give you some tips so that the search engines will be able to better index your pages.
- Each month we will feature a drawing where we will feature you as a guest blogger, actively promote you/your business with an interview and so forth. This will be an opportunity for you to showcase what it is that you do.
We both agree that this is a “barter” arrangement. We will provide you additional exposure on the Internet and within our website free of charge in exchange for exclusive content that you create especially for us and at no charge.
Recent from the blog
- Real-Time Marketing News
- Latest Marketing Content
- Harnessing the Social Media Revolution
- Competitive Intelligence: What You Need to Know to Be Competitive
- 5 Tips on How to Drive Employee Engagement
- Timeline for Brand Pages: How the New Timeline Will Impact Your Facebook Branding
- Web Design Resources & Tools
Beat your competition and locate your best customers online.Read More
Drive quality traffic to your website and establish your online brand.Read More
Convert more visitors into prospects, leads and sales.Read More
Develop customer loyalty, get more referrals and expand into new markets.Read More