Facebook Tutorial : Facebook for Business
The following is a list of articles that have been compiled which provide a great overview of marketing using Facebook. Last updated 3/8/2012
Getting Started — How to Use Facebook
Branding Your Business on Facebook
- NEW!!!! Take A Tour of the New Facebook Timeline
- NEW!!!! Timeline for Brand Pages: How the New Timeline Will Impact Your Facebook Branding
- NEW!!!! The Complete Guide to Setting Up Your Facebook Page Timeline
- Using the NEW Facebook Timeline (coming soon for business) to Run a Promotion
The following articles about profile images have some hidden gems in them, but as of 3/30/2012 the layout described in these articles will be replaced with the NEW Facebook Timeline for pages. Read the articles above for the most current information!
- Ultimate Guide to the New Facebook Page Design
- 35 Creative Facebook Fan Page Photo Strips
- How to Design a Great Facebook Fanpage
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Page for Visual Branding | Social Media Examiner
- The Art of the Facebook Page Design
- Get Inspired: 35+ Hand Picked Facebook Fan Page Profile Images
- Branding Your Facebook Page
- Facebook Page Branding Lessons
- How to Build a Great Company Facebook Page
- 26 Facebook Fan Page tips for business users
- 8 ways to optimize your brand’s Facebook page
Facebook Landing “Tabs” (also known as the welcome tab)
Reveal Tabs (also known as a “fan gate”) :
As of March 30th, Fangates or Reveal Tabs will no longer work that they did pre-timeline update. However there are some golden gems in here if you want to dig for them!
Helps you get more people to “LIKE” your Facebook page and become fans!
- NEW!!!! Rethinking the Fangate — How to use a Fangate post Facebook Timeline launch
- How to Easily Add an iFrame Reveal Tab to Your Facebook Page – no PHP required!
- How To Get More Facebook Fans With A Facebook Reveal Tab Or Fan Gate
- Reveal / Fan-Gate / Like-Gate Facebook iframe tab tutorial (with PHP)
Getting the LIKE: Why the LIKE is so important
The Facebook Wall: Where the money is!
Content and Facebook: Using Status Updates to Build Your Brand
Photos and Videos: Getting Attention from your Fans
Using Facebook “Interest Lists”
As of March 8, 2012 Facebook Lists have not yet rolled out universally for all Facebook users. However, this will be coming…soon!
Getting Engaged : How to get your fans sharing, commenting and “liking” your content
- How To Get More Likes And Comments On Facebook
- Facebook Fan Page Best Practices with Mari Smith
- How to Time Your Facebook Posts to Reach the Most Fans
- 7 Tips To Maximize Shares of Your Facebook Posts
- Five Ways to Boost B2B Fan Engagement on Facebook
- 3 Ways to Use Analytics to Boost Facebook Engagement (B2B)
Examples of Facebook Posts that Get Engagement
Note: B2C on Facebook is an easier than B2B. It’s harder to find brands that specifically market to businesses only on Facebook. While we’re breaking the examples into B2C and B2B, it’s important to note that social media, including Facebook are about relationship marketing, P2P (Person to Person). Keep this in mind when creating content that gets your audience to engage with you!
Examples of B2C (Business to Consumer) Facebook Pages and Posts
Examples of B2B Facebook Pages and Posts
Measuring Facebook Success with Facebook Insights
Advertising on Facebook
House Rules: What your fan community needs to know
Why the Facebook Wall can become Spam Heaven and How to Avoid It
Getting Traffic to Your Website from Facebook
Ebooks (FREE) about Facebook
- FBInfluence | Your all inclusive guide to Facebook Marketing
If you want to get all the information you need to market your business, product/service then this program by Amy Porterfield is the best one out there. (And yep…we even gave her a review stating that!)
- Extreme Fanbase Growth – Groundbreaking NEW Facebook Course!
This program is offered by Mari Smith, a leading Facebook expert.
Must-Have Books on Facebook Marketing
Originally posted 2012-02-12 02:04:13. Republished by Blog Post Promoter