Finding Profit-Driven Keywords & Phrases
Key Phrase Research and Analysis
Let’s face it: Being found in organic searches is becoming more complex thanks to brand leaders, social media real-time feeds, and savvy search engine marketing through pay-per-click programs. That’s why marketers serious about gaining an online presence must be aware of what key phrases are most relevant and bring the biggest bang for the buck. With our key phrase research and analysis program, we will help you to:
- Learn where you stand online against brand leaders (e.g. Amazon, Wikipedia, etc.) and your competitors.
- Determine the likelihood that your website will be ranked on the first page of search engine organic listings.
- Uncover what rankings you currently hold and what will happen if you optimize your site for new or additional phrases.
- Identify the technical hurdles your site faces that will impact search engine rankings.
- Spot the best key phrases that are well-searched, realistically competitive, and relevant to your site’s content.
- Develop a key phrase strategy that factors in the stages of your buying cycle, site themes, and how to leverage phrases to maximize quality website traffic.
- Create a strategy to optimize your website so that the search engines crawl/index your website properly and get your website found in the search engines.
- Drive quality visitors to your website that convert into leads or sales.
Recent from the blog
- Real-Time Marketing News
- Latest Marketing Content
- Timeline for Brand Pages: How the New Timeline Will Impact Your Facebook Branding
- Harnessing the Social Media Revolution
- Competitive Intelligence: What You Need to Know to Be Competitive
- 5 Tips on How to Drive Employee Engagement
- Web Design Resources & Tools
Beat your competition and locate your best customers online.Read More
Drive quality traffic to your website and establish your online brand.Read More
Convert more visitors into prospects, leads and sales.Read More
Develop customer loyalty, get more referrals and expand into new markets.Read More